Why Should You Have a Pool Inspection?
- Pools can provide great family fun. However, they have multiple components that may require routine maintenance, repair, or replacement. When neglected, problems can lead to costly repairs.
- Safety is always a concern around pools. During your inspection, identifying potential safety issues is a top priority.
- Our home inspectors are trained and certified to thoroughly inspect your pool.
- Your inspector will provide a verbal review at the time of the inspection, followed by a detailed report with photos.
What We Check During a Pool Inspection?
A visual inspection that includes –
- Pool structure
- Pool/spa lights
- Electrical equipment
- Visible above ground plumbing
- Spa jets
- Skimmer basket
- Valves, pumps, gauges and safety features
Please note that pool/spa leak detection services and water chemistry testing are not included with our pool & spa inspection.