Today’s competitive market puts some buyers at a disadvantage.
To the point, they are making offers with no home inspection contingencies.
A Walk and Talk Consultation can help!
What is a Walk and
A Walk and Talk Consultation is a 30 – 90 minute verbal review of a home’s general condition. The scope including primary areas of concern and length of the consultation is agreed to beforehand. These consultations are designed to give buyers and sellers a professional’s insight prior to writing a contract or listing a property.
Who Uses a Walk and Talk?
- A person considering making an offer that is not contingent on a home inspection
- If you are pressed for time and can’t wait for a home inspection and written report
- If you are out of the area and can’t visit the property before writing a contract, we can do a face time Walk and Talk Consultation
- If you can afford to make repairs on items not observed or commented on during a brief consultation
- If you are listing a home, but have a few areas of concern you want checked out first
Walk and Talk Consultation vs. Home Inspection
- A Walk and Talk is not a home inspection and should not take the place of a subsequent home inspection.
- Walk and Talks are very limited in comparison to a home inspection.
- Walk and Talks are designed to look for major problems with timely feedback.
- Walk and Talks do not meet State guidelines for a home inspection nor meet industry standards of practice for a home inspection.
- Walk and Talks do not include a report or pictures. Recordings are not permitted but note-taking is allowed.